Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Art of the "Bun"

Dear www,

If you watched my video on How I Flat Iron My Hair, you would have noticed I have very wavy hair. When I am short on time I style my hair in a bun. On my Pinterest account I have a board called "The Art of the Bun" because I noticed that this is a huge trend.

Lets face it ladies, throwing your hair up is the best for a couple of reasons:

1. When you don't have time.
2. When your hair needs to be washed.
3. When you have a treatment in your hair all day.
4. When you are giving your hair a break from applying so much heat.
5. When you are being lazy.
6. When you want something simple without all the fuss.

In the picutre listed above you can see there are a couple of ways to work a bun. If you go to any drugstore and walk down the hair care aisle you will find the hair bun sponge. This is an easy way to give your hair a fuller bun look. I on the other hand will use a sock. I think this should be my next video ;)



Always with Love
Tomboy GirlyChic
Dont forget to follow me on



No comments:

Post a Comment