Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Me Myself & She!

Dear  World Wide Web (www),

Today is my first "blog"... I am not even sure if I am writing this correctly? I am 28 years old, happily married, and love serving Christ. Outside of this I am confused. What I mean by 'confused' is that I feel like I am at a fork in the road. I am currently an Office Manager and I like my job enough to get up in the mornings and collect a pay check, but there is something out there for me and I don't know what it is just yet. So I decided I would begin my journey and start writing. My major was Communications, so when it comes down to it I can literally talk to a wall. I need to channel this energy that I feel is a gift of gab into a hobby and see where it will take me.  

I feel like every day I learn something new on the Internet; clothes, fashion, online shopping, health, nails, hair, products, news articles, celebrities, reality television etc. I'm starting to realize that although I love a good hoodie and sweat pants that its nothing like being girly. I truly feel like I am evolving as a person. I was never taught how to be a proper young lady... but who does? So my dilemma is not being happy at work and spending a lot of time on Google/Internet browsing. Learning something new every day from browsing means texting a girlfriend my new findings and sharing my knowledge on... well how shall I say this... girl stuff!

So I am not sure if I have a specific audience considering were on this journey together but I hope that whatever I write won't be a waste of anyone’s time. So cheers to me and a pat on my back for making the first step into the unknown.

Always with Love
Tomboy GirlyChic

No comments:

Post a Comment