Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Magic that Takes Place in A Woman's Closet (Outfit for $100.00!)

Dear www,

Starting from the top counter clockwise. Steve Madden flats ($19.99), Jones New York blouse ($29.99), B.R. infinity scarf ($19.99), B.R. cigarette pants ($29.99).
I hate waking up in the morning and I never know what to wear. I feel like I can never be that girl who loves to look like runway material every single day... this is my tomboy side speaking. But from time to time you look in your closet and all of the sudden your girly side kicks into high gear and something magical takes place... the perfect outfit.

Ladies, you know that feeling when you forgot that something was in your closet... EXCITEMENT! It's as if you just went shopping all over again. Especially when you remember how much you paid for it and realized you got such a good deal.

This was my morning. I took a picture above and thought I would share my outfit for $100.00.

Is there a piece of clothing article in your closet that you just found recently that made you excited? Leave your comment below and share the happiness.

Always with Love
Tomboy GirlyChic

No comments:

Post a Comment