Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Are You Burning Your Hair From A Flat Iron?

Dear www,


Last week I blogged about all the products I used to straighten my hair. This week I decided to make a three part video/series on how I use my products, blow dry, and flat iron my hair. I had so much fun making this video. I feel like a YouTube star is being born!

After shooting the videos I forgot how important thermal protectant products were in my life. I would use a flat iron and never add any protection barrier between my hair and the flat iron. There is nothing worse then feeling cute and all of the sudden you get a whiff of your own burnt hair... eeeeekkkk!

So without further ado... below are my videos and I hope you enjoy watching and learning. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube pretty please..... (Tomboy GirlyChic). Or just leave a comment below!

Always with Love
Tomboy GirlyChic


Products I use to straighten my hair:


How I section and blow dry my hair:


How I flat iron my hair:

No comments:

Post a Comment