Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Would You Ever Hire a Stylist? I did check out what I got!!!

Dear www,


Have you went shopping and left without one single purchase. Have you ever stood in a dressing room and nothing fit right? I've left the mall  at times feeling hopeless because it was a big waste of my time and energy.

But... I am so excited to bring you my new video. I had a personal stylist come to my house and she was phenomenal! Anything new I learn I want to make sure I share my fashion & beauty information with my audience. Hiring a stylist taught me a few things over the weekend.
  1. You don't have to be a celebrity to hire a stylist.
  2. Hiring a stylist at least once can change your life forever. 
  3. Hiring a personal shopper cuts down on time. The clothes were brought to me. 
  4. A stylist will explain your body type (what looks good on you). 
  5. I am an apple shape.
  6. Hiring a stylist can help you coordinate clothes that you would never think to wear.
  7. Just because you see it in a magazine doesn't mean you can wear the same thing! Just take the time to figure out what works for you. 
  8. STOP looking at the size on the tag, it's the 'fit' not the size. 
  9. Spend alittle extra money to get something tailored.
  10. Not all stylist or personal shoppers are expensive.
I have a  Pinterest Account (Tomboy Girly Chic) and I spend alot of time saving images under the "Woman's Fashion'' category. I love to save pictures, so when I go shopping I can remind myself what types of looks I would like to achieve. I noticed I like the J.Crew, Banana Republic, and Micheal Kors look if that makes any sense LOL.

About My Stylist: Tres Chic!
Below is my stylists information. You can follow her on Facebook. She actually sells accessories and handbags at a reasonable price ($10.00 - $50.00).  I am wearing the yellow necklace in my video from her ($20.00). She also mails you orders. She posts all her merchandise on Facebook. I will also insert a link for her website: personal shopping. If you live anywhere in Northern California give her call!
Facebook
Personal Shopping & Stylist



Please leave a comment below and let me know what body shape you fall under, I am an apple shape! 

Always with Love
Tomboy GirlyChic

No comments:

Post a Comment