Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sephora Haul - My Everyday Work Makeup

Dear www,




I finally finished my video, UGH it took forever because I have been so busy! But I want to make a better habit of connecting with my audience and become a Vlogger.

In this video I wanted to share my news finds from Sephora, lets just say I did not expect to walk out with four items... but who does! IT'S SEPHORA LADIES! Below are the links to all my purchases enjoy cyber shopping or window shopping (which is something I do often).

NARS - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 $42.00
Sephora - Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder $22.00
Too Faced - Naked Eye Soft and Sexy Eye Shadow $36.00
Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer SPF 10 - $22.00

Always with Love
Tomboy GirlyChic

No comments:

Post a Comment