Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Color Theory For Your Wardrobe

Dear www,


As a kid I hated when my mother would make me wear colors that didn't match. I thought navy blue went with navy blue. I never knew that navy blue could go with powder blue, white, gray, orange, green or a medium dark red. Over time I realized it was called color theory.

In the picture I'm wearing primary colors from the color wheel.

Blue, Yellow, and Red

This morning I was trying to figure out what I wanted to wear with my canary yellow necklace and remmeberd this video from Wendy's Look Book on YouTube.



Remember, not all colors work on every body's skin tone. Below is a link I listed that I thought would be helpful in understanding your skin tone.


Let me know what colors work against your skin, leave a comment below.

Always with Love
Tomboy GirlyChic

No comments:

Post a Comment